Shop : how to order
Click on the thumbnail images to peruse the prints.
Click the ADD TO ORDER button below the print you want to purchase. The price quoted is fully inclusive of VAT, packaging and shipping costs. All prints are signed by the artist, editions are numbered.
A new window will open with a PayPal invoice. Sign in with your existing PayPal account, or register to create a new one. Then follow the online PayPal instructions. If you prefer to pay by cheque please get in touch through the form on our Contact page. Whatever method you choose we offer a 28-day straightforward money-back guarantee should you be unhappy with your purchase for any reason.
- In the unlikely event that you encounter any problems making your order please contact Lucy Shortis.
- We will usually ship out within five business days, often less. Once the order leaves our location, delivery time within the UK and Europe usually takes three days, within the US seven days, elsewhere in the world delivery is usually within ten days. If we anticipate any delays with your order we will notify you. All deliveries are made via a registered express signed-for service. You can give any delivery address, including a work or neighbour's address, but a signature will be required.
- Our prints are wrapped in acid free tissue and packaged in strong conservation quality protective boards designed to protect the works in transit. Large format artworks will be packaged in reinforced, large-diameter tubes.
- As long as the work is returned to us in the condition it was received, we offer a straightforward, no-questions-asked 28-day money-back guarantee. Please contact us to arrange your return.
- All items are fully insured during transit to cover damage, loss or non-delivery. If, for whatever reason, you are concerned about the status of your delivery, please contact us.
- We maintain a lower volume of prints in order to offer you rarer works and more personal service, so if there is a particular print you are seeking, do contact us and we will try to help you find it.
- Our shop prices are subject to change. This is standard practise in edition publishing, where prices will rise as the edition starts to sell out.